Sunday 26 July 2015

Drake fires back at Meek Mill ... Meek Mill replies on Twitter

Drake has replied Meek Mill's social media diss with a diss song of his own titled 'Charged Up' which was released this weekend during the premiere of his OVO Sound radio show on Apple Music. 
"I did some charity today for the kids. But I'm used to it cause all y'all charity cases
All y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement. Niggas snitching on us without no interrogation. I stay silent ‘cause we at war and I’m very patient. Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him.
Wow, I’m honored that you think this is staged. I’m flattered man, in fact, I’m amazed. The perfect start to the summer, man this shit is a doozy. This shit the twist in the movie but don't jump to conclusions." Drake rapped.
Listen to the song and see Meek Mill's reply on twitter after the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment